I wish you and your loved ones all the best health and happiness in the New Year. This week I would like to share some beliefs that have strengthened and guided me for years. Next week I will share some quotes from others who have influenced me. I hope that these truths and affirmations will guide you in the new year and for years to come.
- Today do something where you will feel fulfilled, optimistic, and grateful.
- Strength comes from the struggle. Today’s struggle becomes tomorrow’s strength.
- You can make excuses, and you can make changes, but you can’t do both.
- A setback is a set-up for the comeback.
- You didn’t come this far, to come this far.
- Stop giving your past authority to your future.
- You will spend the rest of your life in the future, so you might as well create it.
- Facing challenges is inevitable; learning from them is optional.
- Be predictable and consistent; make sure your feet go where your mouth went.
One of these truths may apply in the season of life you are in. If so, declare it and see what happens—all good things to you in the new year.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.